11-12 months contract
About the role
Lead and manage a project team to implement organisation design changes that meet business requirements and realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
- 3-5 years' demonstrable experience in applying project management methodologies to deliver organisation design (restructure) projects.
- Certification in a relevant field: PRINCE2, Six Sigma, PMI or similar.
- Experience in various business areas & in depth knowledge of business process
- Experience in facilities/logistics management is essential
- Significant record of achievement in delivering complex client focused projects to achieve business or operational related objectives.
- 3+ years working in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proven capability in working with C level stakeholders
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 195431