- Project Manager (BI/ Analytics)
- 6 Months Contract
- Enterprise Client - Melbourne CBD
Following skills/ experience required for the role:
- Past experience in BI/ Analytics Projects
- Demonstrated Project Management experience, delivering successful projects from the planning phase through to implementation within large-scale complex and distributed business environment
- Demonstrated solid leadership skills and tertiary qualifications in Project Management - PMBOK, PRINCE2, etc
- Strong systems integration experience
- Proven ability to manage project scheduling, financial and resource management, change control, risks, issues and assumptions
- Excellent leadership and management of teams
- Demonstrated long term engagements within prior companies including the end to end delivery projects
- Experience in building and leading project teams
- Sound technical experience across a broad range of systems and technologies
- Excellent engagement skills with GM-level stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of Project Management activities including methodology, processes and governance.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer focus and business decision making skills
If this is you, then kindly apply now for this exciting contract opportunity!