- Initial 6 months contract
- Location: CBD
- Large Digital Asset Management Project
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with proven experience in implementing loyalty programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the loyalty transformation initiative
- Oversee the delivery of projects, focusing on building successful customer-centric digital journeys and optimising experiences - in collaboration with senior management and key business owners.
- Identify and deliver new products that meet business expectations on time and in budget.
- Collaborate with business owners to understand business needs to create the product vision.
- Liaising with key stakeholders internally to gather requirements and document them into functional requirements documents.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience on Loyalty Projects
- Proven experience delivering large and complex projects focused on transformation or organisational change initiatives
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity. Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. APPLY NOW!!