Our federal government client is seeking the services of Project Management Support for a 6 Month contract located in Canberra. The Project Management Support role will need to possess a flexible approach and work collaboratively with the Commonwealth and the other service providers contracted to the Commonwealth.
The Project Management Support is expected to deliver the following:
- Develop draft plans and documentation necessary to support Government Approval process in accordance with capability's schedule
- Develop and update Project Plans in accordance with project schedule
- Provide Monthly Progress Reports
- Provide signed minutes from meetings in a timely fashion
- Provide briefings and information sessions as required to the project office or stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The assessed skills, experience, qualifications, availability and ability of the proposed Key Person to deliver the required services
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 205066
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.