About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Management Practice Lead you will work on developing and embedding a project management capability across the IT division. You will be accountable for delivering tools, processes and project methodology.
In this autonomous role you will develop a project management practice and provide guidance and coaching on project delivery.
- Develop and embed Project Management practice capability for IT across tools & techniques, templates, establish Communities of Practice (CoP's)
- Continually assess Capability and provide regular feedback and development plans.
- Facilitating opportunities across IT to uplift capability in Project Management.
- Raising awareness across IT of the materials and support available through PM practice.
- Kicking off community engagement for the PM CoP
- Publishing community resources created
- Hosting events for the PM CoP
- Providing subject matter expertise and guidance related to waterfall and Agile project delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance related to Waterfall and Agile project delivery
- Provide guidance and coaching to project teams and practitioners
- Facilitate opportunities to uplift capability in Project Management
- Establish and lead Communities of Practice
- Kick off engagement and host events for the PM community
- Raise awareness of the materials and support available
- Previous experience in delivery Project Management Capability and Coaching
- MUST have experience in setting up Project Management practice from inception
- Practice experience: Strong track record of project management leading to being a practice lead
- Must have previous experience establishing and leading a community of practice
- Must have a strong track record of project delivery
- Extensive experience in SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Governance experience: 5yr+ experience in working in an Enterprise, Portfolio or Program Management Office.
- Previous experience of developing and rolling out project frameworks and collateral
- Tools experience in MS Project, Clarity PPM, JIRA
- Extensive experience in SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and Scrum and strong knowledge of PMBOK principles and approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to Uplift, reskill and embed future capability in the project management line
- Strong facilitation skills in leading workshops with customers
- Comfortable and confident in presentation to leaders - Directors, Executive Managers and CIO
NOTE - This is not a Project Manager role
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 199030
Please click the apply button.