Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer for a contract role until June 2019 with extension options at their location in South Canberra.
Our Client is looking for a candidate possessing the following skills to support the Project Management team:
- Experience in reviewing, updating and streamlining project management reporting
- Experience in the creation and automation of project reporting, within a structured environment
- Experience delivering Agile projects
- Strong Microsoft Project Server and JIRA skills
- Experience implementing, monitoring and reporting on project milestones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to support other staff
- Strong Analysis, Communication and Coordination skills
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated high level experience working in Project Management and Project Management Officer roles in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Proven experience working with Agile concepts within a large organisation.
- Strong communication, coordination and analysis skills.
- Previous experience in implementing agile reporting in a government environment.
- Proven experience working across an organisation to increase data quality within a project management tool.
- Previous experience creating process documents, briefs for committees and task cards.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 186168
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.