My client, an Iconic Australian Company is looking for a dynamic Program Delivery Lead to act as key transformation agent in the organisation.
- Implement, govern and continuously improve planning and delivery practices of the team and overall maturity and responsiveness of a program of work aligned to business case
- Assist in the enablement of Okta adoption and the application of leading practice Lean|Agile / devops ways of working
- Acts as a Release Train Engineer (RTE) facilitating an operating model aligned to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Implements governance and reporting structure to govern project
- Responsible for program delivery and team management in a Lean|Agile / devops operating model.
- Able to lead and achieve key outcomes by negotiation and influence at a senior stakeholder/executive level
- Able to facilitate large groups of disparate individuals to achieve a common goal
To be successful in this role you MUST have the following experience clearly listed in your CV:
- Experience in various delivery related roles across the SDLC
- Line management and performance management experience
- Demonstrated leadership of devops teams/programs
- Experience managing to delivery constraints (Time/Cost/Quality/Scope)
- In depth understanding of commercials, strategy and finance
Take your career to new heights, APPLY NOW