Who's the company and what are they looking for?
A leading NSW Government Department is looking for a Project Implementation Officer to focus on solution coordination, project rollout and organization of technical teams during change implementation.
The candidate will need to balance multiple concurrent streams of work, across several different aspects of the environment.
Skills and Technical Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience delivering technical solutions in a medium to large environment.
- Proven experience in juggling multiple projects and delivery streams, to a scheduled and successful outcome.
- Strong knowledge of project management concepts.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating with managers and technical leads, to plan, socialise and implement initiatives.
- Confidence in the ability to chair status meetings and ensuring tasks are accurately tracked and delivered.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
For more information about the role please contact Masood Khan on (02) 8267 274, quoting reference number 214771.