Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- To ensure that the business is conducted in a way that positively supports revenue generation (either directly or indirectly).
- Manage the timely and accurate provision of financial information and associated outputs related to transaction activity.
- To develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, business partners, external service providers and other service functions in relation to service and operational issues.
- To liaise with and maintain superior relationships with customers on all aspects of support.
- To maintain awareness and ensure self and team members (if applicable) comply with all aspects of the law and applicable compliance obligations, policy, procedures and statutory requirements relevant to their existing work responsibilities, duties, work practises and conduct in order to maximise efficiency and minimise risk to the Group and its employees.
- To identify and report/escalate any policy breaches to People Leader / Manager.
- To demonstrate and role model professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To obtain necessary approvals for any proposed changes to operating procedures & controls prior to implementation.
- To assist in the implementation and communication to team members of new approved policy or procedure changes as directed by People Leader/Manager.
- To identify opportunities for productivity improvements to systems and procedures and customer service.
- To escalate any problems, issues or risks which could potentially have a negative impact on any aspect of business operations, financial position or the level and quality of service provided to customers.
Please send me your CV in word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.