About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
A Project Engineer, with Signalling experience is required to work on the Automatic Train Protection Program. You will support the delivery in a brown field rail construction environment of signalling and control system projects
- Provide support to Managers
- Manage stakeholder interfaces, RFI's, tender and contractors for trackside contracts
- Produce technical specifications for tenders and respond to RFI's.
- Manage subcontractor logistic supply, stakeholder management, configuration management, possession scoping, schedule and program management, audits and risk review for ATP trackside projects
- Collaborate closely with technical team to derive solutions that is fit for purpose and within budget during delivery
- Manage stakeholder interfaces between different contractors for trackside projects
- Previous experience as a Signalling Project Engineer
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience of project engineering
- Must be experienced in brown field rail construction environments
- Must be experience in complex rails sytems
- Must have experience in signalling
- Previous experience in delivery of ATP/ ETCS trackside equipment
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- Appropriate degree and qualifications
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 17 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187071
Please click the apply button.