About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Engineer you will manage design review plan and processes, technical inputs to contract notices and proposals, site inspections and reporting to inform the project team and other senior stakeholders of the projects progress
- Provide planning, engineering, project management
- Complete site inspections and construction support for projects
- Provide technical advice to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Manage design review plan
- Deliver on reporting requirements
- Experienced as a Project Engineer
- Must have experience across Pre-Construction and Infrastructure Delivery projects
- Experienced in day to day management of project delivery elements in a large and complex/diverse organisation
- Demonstrated experience in providing engineering support
- Experienced in project documentation
- Experience in project management support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven capacity for successful negotiation, consultation and stakeholder management.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186787
Please click the apply button.