Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join Site Engineering team. The team is responsible for implementation of the Site Design and Construction Works for the company's clients.
- Using, updating and checking the content in the company's infrastructure systems e.g. e-Tracker. Ensuring sub-contractors use the systems correctly
- Analyze CW key metrics as reported in the company's infrastructure system, propose and act on corrective actions
- Check CW activities meet project requirements
- Support set up and then implement document control processes as set up by CW manager
- Co-ordinate with Site Acquisition team in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issues are considered
- Co-ordinate with TI team in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any CW/TI issues are properly considered
Key tasks: Contributor
- Support cost calculation work for customer Tenders using sales packages and sales items. Co-operate and information sharing with Cost Manager
- Support project risk analysis for construction works in project
- Support preparation of CW RFQ and content for use by PaM
- Support preparation of CW documents in customer and partner/subcontractor agreements
- Support project manager in writing Quality Plan related to civil works
- Support CW scheduling works
- Support CW Manager in follow up of ROM / subcontractor performance
- Support CW training for partners with PaM
- 3+ years' site design or construction management experience in telecommunication projects.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
Reference: 201 442