Our client is a fast growing Major Service Provider. Due to company and team expansion we require a Cloud Engineer to join.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Experience with cloud backup services (Azure Site Recovery, Azure Blob), disaster recovery options and traditional backup platforms (Veeam, StorageCraft).
- Experience with deploying Windows Virtual Desktop & MS InTune (MDM).
- Experience implementing Microsoft Security Services; Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Windows Information Protection (WIP), Mobile Application Management (MAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) & Conditional Access.
- Holds current MS Azure base certifications - Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) and Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) **Note AZ-500 is a nice to have.
- Experience delivering networking infrastructure projects autonomously and/or within a team (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, WAP's, LAN, WAN, Load Balancing, QoS, VPN, Voice, & Web Application Scanning)
- Strong knowledge of Network Infrastructure
- Experience working in a professional service's environment
- Microsoft Server Certifications (MCSA, Azure Administrator Associate)
- Ability to engage with technical managers and architects
- Excellent documentation skills
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Cloud Engineering, virtualisation projects and be comfortable in providing advise on technical challenges relating to cloud.
If this sounds like you please apply within.