Work for a large and highly respected telecommunications organization in Perth CBD. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their ambitious and expanding team.
The role will enable you to be involved in the growth and delivery of tier 1 telecommunication solutions and infrastructure across the country.
- Technical and site solution content support to SE Product Management for project tender and preparation
- Give SE input to project preparation. Support start-up team in customising Nokia solutions and Nokia tools
- Support PM in preparing Quality Plan and preparation of quality module
- Review of Nokia environmental issues & incorporate as needed into site solution
- Implement Project Quality Plan and quality module for site work
- Checking site configurations for logistics ordering process
- Commissioning and integration for site equipment
- Support site quality assessment is done according to project quality process and reporting requirements
- Acts on changes in Project requirements or specifications
- Cooperate with network planning, SA, and CW in project to ensure site implementation activities are in line with other service lines in project
- Produce site Implementation reports in format agreed with Project Mgr/ Technical Mgr/ Partner Mgr/ Project Contract Mgr
- Preparation of telecom installation materials list based on SOR
- Interface with customer relating to site issues
- Use Nokia software tools, interfaces, and processes e.g. e-Tracker and traceability process.
- Supports telecoms implementation and rollout training for partners together with PaM
- Update own competence of new products by interface with SE Product Management team
Ideally you will have:
- Technician or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or similar level of studies according to mentioned degrees.
- 3+ years' implementation planning or field management experience in project work in implementation works for telecommunication systems.
- Understanding Nokia's site and delivery processes. Ability to work in multi-national environment and in customer interface. General know how of cost management.
- Work for a tier 1 telecommunications company
- Perth location
- Competitive rate
- Long term opportunities
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1422
Job reference number - (207064)