- Leading Telco manufacturer
- Potential ongoing contract
- RF or 2way radio experience required
Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their networks team. The team is responsible for designing, installing, configuring and commissioning IP based Radio networks to meet the increased needs of public safety and enterprise customers.
- Liaise with customers and project team to document and clarify solution requirements.
- Liaise with Operational Support team members with respect to design and installation decisions.
- Describe how the design and solution relate to the requirements.
- Assist in resolving technical issues during all stages of the project.
- Make and record technical decisions.
- Knowledge Network Architecture knowledge sharing
- Commitment to delivering assigned tasks within agreed schedule
- Install and commission equipment, as per system design.
- Produce installation & configuration documentation.
- Produce factory & field acceptance test procedure documentation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer in telecommunication or similar systems.
- Highly desirable to have P25 IP based radio network OR equivalent RF experience
- Demonstrable significant experience working with customer requirements and high-level solution design.
- Hands on experience of RF systems, Base stations and Microwave transmission networks highly regards for this position.
- Experience working with and in front of customers Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in designing and implementing P25 networks
- Experience designing and documenting network architecture and network topologies
- Exposure to RF Radio projects, equipment integration with Microwave Radio equipment to Cores, Backbone and Interconnections
Please submit CV in WORD format only