Our govenement healthcare client is hiring a Project Director for a Cloud project. This role requires excellent leadership and business communication skills to negotiate with suppliers and requires technical proficiency in Cloud Solutions. At least 5 years' experience in software focused program/project management and in the business technology market in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, cloud computing and/or emerging technologies.
The primary duties:
- Lead a team of project management resources in delivery of key projects including all facets of HR, performance, reporting, coaching and mentoring.
- Provide expert advice on Cloud Solutions
- Lead with vision and innovation, and inspire high performing teams
- Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained within the Agency by leading a multi-disciplinary team/s
- Provide advice and strategic input to project deliverables, to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with Queensland Health strategies and architecture.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and Queensland Health's formal project management (PM) approach to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Manage projects by monitoring and reporting on project related trends and performance against project plans and budgets.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply below, or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 for a confidential discussion for more information