- Project Delivery / Project Coordinator
- Brisbane CBD
About the role
We are looking for an experienced project coordinator to join our client to assist in a programme of change which is centred on the ICT business model but will have an impact right across our client's business. The role will be based in their Brisbane office reporting directly to the COO and the responsibilities range from designing and implementing the programme of change through to reporting to the directors and board. It is an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a period of growth and change to really make a difference. If you are a hands-on project coordinator ready to take the next step in your career with strong communication skills and experience in the professional services environment then this role is a real opportunity.
- Work with the COO to establish project scope, timing and cost on a MYOB migration project.
- Work alongside the MYOB project team who will directly manage the migration.
- Assist the various branches in Qld and NSW through this change in system through engagement with the leadership team, directors and staff.
- Change Management and Stakeholder and employee communications are key capabilities/requirements.
This migration is however only part of a broader programme of change which encompasses standardisation and streamlining of business process, way of working and data management across 7 offices with the primary office being in Brisbane.
- The successful candidate will ideally come from a professional services background, experienced in working with partnership based organisations.
- You ideally have excellent communication and can tailor your communication for staff members and executive level partners and be happy to engage with staff and carry the staff through this upcoming change.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 210279.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.