Our client a rapidly expanding Consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Client Project Delivery Manager (AGILE). If you are a proven strategic thinker and well versed in the relevant industry trends and directions, and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a Pega project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and implement a variety of complex BPM projects and initiatives across a range of clients.
- Manage all aspects of multiple strategic projects running simultaneously
- Use your AGILE experience to collaborate with the client executive, as well as other cross-functional teams across the company for successful project delivery and realization of business benefits
- Run Agile meetings with client management and project technical teams on a regular basis
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as Project Delivery Manager
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience liaising between the client Program Manager and the project technical teams.
- Proven ability to work across functions and geographies with a diverse set of team members
- Demonstrated ability to lead via influence and develop strong working relationships with clients, sales team, technical team and other individual contributors
- Ability to gain cooperation from others to obtain information and accomplish tasks and goals, while consistently seeking to obtain win-win situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Real time experience in delivering "PEGA" based project
For more information contact Aparna on email@example.com