Our client is embedded in WA culture, and is looking for a Delivery Lead to work in their planning, delivery and embedding of initiatives area. This is a 6 month initial contract.
You will be working with delivering initiatives, coaching, Stakeholder management, planning and change.
Duties will include:
- Lead the delivery of one or more concurrent initiatives, generally of a higher priority, utilising suitable approaches/methodologies for the given problem or opportunity
- Manage and lead cross functional, internal and externally sourced initiative teams, ensuring a continued focus on achieving goals and outcomes
- Advocate for customers' needs and outcomes throughout the planning and delivery of initiatives
- Lead the development of initial proposals or concepts to be ready for delivery
- Deliver and actively contributes to planning and delivery events, workshops and presentations
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps that support the delivery of longer-term goals
- Take a lead role in coaching and supporting other delivery leads
- Maintain awareness of objectives, scope, plan, risk, budget and quality to determine whether to directly resolve decisions or to escalate to the suitable person or forum
- Develop and manages effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience planning, delivering and embedding initiatives (e.g. projects, product team delivery and improvements)
- Excellent experience leading and coaching high performing teams with a proven ability to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to take business challenges, opportunities or concepts and develop them into proposals, including testing/validating whether it could/should be implemented
- Awareness and application of one or more contemporary product/service delivery methodologies (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Agile, CX and UX)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to build relationships and liaise effectively across all levels with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 94231449 quoting reference 240568
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.