About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Cost Management Specialist you will be working within a PMO group supporting a variety of project streams. You will develop a strong working relationship with the project delivery teams and play a key role in the management and oversight of their project costs.
- Support the project teams
- Establish accurate and logical cost breakdown structures and budget baselines to satisfy estimating, funding, work packaging, forecasting and reporting requirements.
- Review cost breakdown structures (Control Accounts)
- Ensure compliance to standardised Chart of Codes and pre-defined minimum levels of detail
- Coordinate with project teams to ensure projects' original budget baseline and revised budget baselines are accurately reflected
- Coordinate with project schedulers to align cost breakdown structures to work breakdown structures
- Enable accurate forecasting and earned value management requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date cost categorisation on cost management systems
- Ensure accurate cost reporting
- Assist in delivering cost management training
- Must be experience as a Project Cost Management Specialist
- Must have knowledge of both CAPEX and OPEX cost management principles.
- Experience in the implementation of best practice cost management methodologies in large projects
- Must have strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to develop project specific cost breakdown structures
- Working knowledge of the infrastructure / construction projects
- Both Contractor and Client side experience is desirable
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 11 December
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 190238
Please click the apply button.