- 6 months contract with high potential for extensions
- Bella Vista location
About the role
The Project CoOrdinator - Enterprise will support the Program Manager and Project Managers run SAP Retail projects, to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the specified quality and governance.
- Participation in the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing processes of projects. Likely to be assigned to manage multiple projects.
- Collaboratively work with all relevant stakeholders to develop costing data for proposed projects.
- Weekly management of approved project cost plans, tracking actuals to forecasts such that analysis and advice can be provided to the Project management team.
- Ensuring Governance compliance for all assigned projects.
- Recording minutes for key project meetings, including Project Working Groups, Project Control Groups, Risks/Issues and Dependencies meetings.
- Coordinating and supporting Project Managers on all facets of project activities as required needed by project managers.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years work experience supporting and/or delivering IT projects.
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies, tools and principles.
- Experience managing all facets of Project Financials including (Business Cases, Cost Plans, Opex/Capex determination).
- Exposure to delivering IT projects, through all life-cycle phases.
- Exposure in managing projects with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Project Management certification (desirable not essential).
- SAP Project Management experience
- Experience in managing customer relationships.
- Exposure managing large, enterprise level, technical projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quotting ref: 200754.