About the role
This role will coordinate the review and analysis of the organisation's migration strategy, solutions, services, and processes, to identify changes that lead to business improvements. The Infrastructure Migration Program aims to modernise application service delivery by leveraging the public cloud as well as the migration of some services to a new on premises datacentre. The program will be run out of the IT Project Delivery Team, steered by the Operations, Applications, and Architecture Services teams, and will work closely with system owners across the organisation
You will be a seasoned Project Coordinator/Analyst who has preferably worked in technical projects within a large, complex public sector environment. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are motivated and driven by the outcome and challenges of delivering transformational projects, with a methodical and consultative approach in your work.
Your experience would include all/most of the following:
- Coordinate project management activities, schedule, resources, equipment, information & change coordination.
- RAID administration - Analyze risks, opportunities & work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Maintain Daily log, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Draft and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinate test plans/cases and liaise with end user or perform UAT/EUT on their behalf.
- Regression and functional acceptance, and documentation of the results
- Track issues, report and support fixes and retesting
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 02 82672485 quoting reference #243488.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.