- Leader in IT&T industry
- 6 month initial contract with view to extend
- High visibility projects within SAED domain
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Coordinator to join a SAED team on an initial 6 month term with the view to extend.
The role will be responsible for supporting a team of Site Planners and SAED specialists in a Project Coordination capacity. In addition to providing general Project Coordination responsibilities the role will be required to act as a single point of contact for SAED governance, sign-off process, documentation and coordination.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 5+ years Project Coordination experience.
- Previous experience working on SAED and other Telco projects.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for project tracking and reporting.
- Exceptional customer focus and strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Aine on (02) 9409 4817 for a confidential discussion.