Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join the career centre team in Sydney CBD. The team is responsible for the successful roll out of retail stores.
The store projects coordinator is a combined role working within the store delivery team. The candidate will be working with our project managers, the store delivery manager and our external delivery partners to provide:
- Administrative support in the form of quote, invoice and purchase order management; as well as internal ordering support for complex network services (fibre, phone lines, etc.)
- Program performance tracking of KPIs for both our external partners and project managers (reporting to store delivery manager)
- Development and management of the team's SharePoint based document management system. Strong sharepoint skills are a big advantage.
- Provide project management expertise supporting the team on smaller projects when the project manager base is fully allocated.
- Significant experience working within a project team as a junior project manager, mid-level project manager or project/program coordinator.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, but especially MS Project and SharePoint.
- Ability to interpret information, track progress and report within a high pressure, dynamic environment where change is frequent
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience working on retail store projects or worked at a construction company however all applicatnts considered.
- It would also be ideal to have wored with panel shop fitters but not essential
- Adaptability and willingness to work hard to deliver great experiences for our stores. A flexible, willing individual who is comfortable helping others to succeed will do well in this role.
Please click the apply button.
ref: 179 863