An exciting opportunity has risen with our client in the government organisation. They are looking to bring on a Project Coordinators to support the Project Manager in the Business Process Improvement team. The role reports to Project Manager- Business Process Improvement
Role: Business Project Support/ Coordinator - Process, Six Sigma, PRINCE2
Location: North Sydney
Duration: Initial 3 months contract with options to extend.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Six Sigma, MS Project/ PRINCE2/ Project management certification and/or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- At least 3-5 years Business Project Support experience, preferably on large and complex IT technology projects/programs within government and or private sector.
- Experience working within a program (with multiple streams/projects within)
- Demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary project management methodologies and supporting office tool sets.
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook packages preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong stakeholder management skills.
Project control and monitoring - maintains timely and accurate program data:
o Status reporting,
o Project resourcing,
o Project budget/financial tracking & update
o Project schedule tracking
Project Governance - ensures compliance with requirements of RMS Project Management standards and processes.
Stakeholder Management: management - ensures appropriate communications are made with stakeholders, customers and management regarding change practices, processes and procedures. Assist the Program team as required.
Risk and Issue Management - maintains accurate risk and issue management records and prepares reports required for risk assessment.
Project Administration - minuting & tracking project actions, milestones & deliverables. Assistance with procurements activities (SOWs, POs, Invoices) and associated tracking
Team Work - works cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
Please APPLY NOW to Job #196045 with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.