Is a world leader in technology solutions for large scale food production.
You will have end-to-end ownership for the roll-out of technology infrastructure in large-scale food production facilities around Australia (and potentially around the world post Covid). This includes delivery coordination, reporting and documentation.
You will coordinate between customers' facility management and technology teams, and company management and technology teams, as you supervise expert 3rd infrastructure installers.
This role won't be for everyone. It will be incredibly fast paced and demanding. It also includes spending time in industrial blue-collar environments and frequent travel to rural and regional areas. However, for the right person it offers an incredible opportunity, with a potential career path into a role with a global scope as an indispensable installation subject matter expert, leader and trainer.
What You Will Bring…
- Readiness to travel nationally and rurally
- Massive drive to take ownership and deliver faultless outcomes
- A natural problem solver with granular attention to detail
- 3+ years project coordination/management experience. Infrastructure installation project experience is well regarded
- Strong skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and Visio
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be down-to-earth, with the ability to engage with people from all walks of life. You will be equally comfortable presenting in a corporate office or having a counter meal at an outback pub
- A passion for technology and the food industry
- Relevant tertiary qualification
If you are looking to grow your career with a company changing the world through technology, then 'apply now'. Job Number: 208953