The ICT Transformation Project Coordinator is responsible for the efficient operation of the support and administration activities specifically relating to the ICT Transformation Program.
In this challenging position, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Maintains project information and content on internal website
- Sets up and maintains repository of information for the Projects and all subsequent activities
- Arrange/Book workshops and meetings.
- Coordinate on-boarding new team members
- Assist with establishing and maintaining project documentation, SharePoint & file management, schedules and other data capture templates.
- Coordinating and updating project documents, task trackers and status updates with team members
- Tracks the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives in the program and assists with QA activities for the Program Delivery Director.
- Attends meetings with Program Delivery Director and Project Managers as needed and documents minutes, actions and manages a central register, and communicates actions and reminders to appropriate parties
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience on a large progrm or multiple projects
- Experienced with Microsoft Project, and the MS Office suite
- Experience with preparing presentations for senior managers
- Experience with financial reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and adaptable to meet the needs of the program
- Understanding of project methodologies and delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of project organisational structure, teams and project roles & responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where priorities alter frequently.
- Experience with SAP and Primavera
- Working knowledge of Jira.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716 quoting job reference number: 183577