This program of work exists to lead the delivery of all customer remediation programs known and those that may rise from the Royal Commission findings. Along with this, to design, deliver and support the program of work to respond to the Royal Commission findings.
Your team comprise of a range of functions that will deliver program disciplines across the Transformation Agenda.
- Supporting the team with admin, time sheeting and general risks etc
- General reporting
- Running meetings
- Dealing with internal stakeholders within the project team
Skills and experience:
- Prior Banking experience as a project coordinator
- Strong reporting skills (Excel)
- Worked across multiple projects at once
- Previously worked within an Agile environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196117.