About the role
The role provides the establishment and maintenance of project and program documentation, registers and reports and ensuring documentation configuration control is applied.
- Creation and proactive management of project / program registers including the reporting of variances to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure that document and artefact configuration control is maintained at all times
- Ensure document management processes including templates, review procedures, and registers are maintained.
- Provide secretariat support to Project meetings, both internal and external, including the creation of meeting materials and recording and circulating minutes.
- Participate in the operational aspects of projects and serves as liaison between management and project teams.
- Maintain project toolsets to identify, track and otherwise manage action items and deliverables arising from or associated with execution of project business rhythms and processes.
- Provide general support to Project Managers in the delivery of milestones.
Skills and experience
- Previous professional experience as a Project Coordinator / administrator.
- Professional experience in a similar role preferably in IT/Defence is preferred.
- Minimum Baseline Clearance however NV1 would be an advantage
- An understanding of general aspects of the project management with a limited understanding of the technical phases of the job.
- Professional experience and knowledge with Microsoft Project and/or Project Server is an advantage
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210009.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.