- 6 month contract opportunity working for a leading corporation
- Strong team environment, with a collaborative focus
- Located on the outskirts of Adelaide CBD
Our client, a leading and global organisation within the telecommunications field, currently requires the services of an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team and assist in delivering a high profile, critical South Australian project.
This exciting but challenging opportunity will enable you to be involved on critical IT projects as well as be responsible for Document and Administration Management.
Ideal will be your expert skills in Document Management, SharePoint, MS Project as well as exhibiting excellent stakeholder communication skills. Exposure working within a telecommunications environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Weekly reporting on project status, issues, resources and outcomes
- Administer delay notification, change request, issue management, risk management, decision request, project status reports
- Meeting minuting, scheduling, coordination
- Quality assurance of project report and minutes
- Change management processing, monitoring and reporting
- MS Project and SharePoint experience
- Scheduling (advantageous but not necessary)
- Previous experience working in an IT environment
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment
- High level of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Katrina or Karen for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.