About the Company
Large Iconic Australian organisation that is a leader in their field. They have multiple streams of work uplifting their Technology capabilities. Will suit a seasoned Project Coordinator with experience working within a large enterprise and in an agile environment
About the role
The role will involve Interdependent work groups, stakeholder interaction and issue resolution.
Leading & Developing On‐the‐job coordination, including of other work functions and/or technical or specialist
advisory services and decision making. Broad or multi‐faceted activities with technical or functional challenge within generally
defined scope of work
- Provide reviews, execution and reporting of multiple project plans and schedules, maintaining internal project systems and updates across a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Provide support to Project leads by undertaking activities across a number of related projects.
- Provides assistance in the development, testing, maintenance and utilisation of systems and databases.
- Provide specialist functional advice, guidance and training to staff and/or users.
- Maintain governance for data quality, reporting, and technical document standards.
- Update policies and procedures periodically in line with best practice.
- Act as a key point of communication across multiple projects and functions.
- Organise and coordinate deliverables involving directly liaising with key internal stakeholders to drive completion of actions and outcomes.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be directed by your Manager, in line with the Work Level Standards for this role.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office and systems.
- Prior experience in providing administrative support in complex organisational processes.
- Proven ability to build strong engagement across content and projects.
- Recognised analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Established communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in dealing with a variety of
- Highly evident communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven capacity to work to a high standard and display initiative in providing solutions.
For more information contact Aparna @firstname.lastname@example.org