A globally recognised Enterprise Software business is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their Digital Team and assist the Program Manager a wide range of tasks across several High-Profile Projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join this employer of choice and contribute immediately to their continued success.
- Reviewing current processes and designing process improvements
- Working alongside the Program Manager and Operations team in developing the project plan, schedule, tasks and resource requirements against timelines to successfully deliver the assigned project.
- Taking notes and following up actions
- Arranging Meetings and room bookings, minute taking
- Providing general administrative support in a pro- active and professional manner to the program manager and the project team
Key Requirements and Essential Experience
- Certificate qualification and /or relevant work experience preferably in project administration.
- Minimum of 3-5 Years' experience within an project coordinator role
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to work according to deadlines and manage various demands.
- A 'can do' attitude and highly energetic individual
- Experience in Scheduling
- Experience and accuracy in Minute taking and generally in documenting meetings
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au Quoting reference 200440