- Leader in the Telecommunications Industry
- North Sydney location
- Initial 6 month contract with the view to extend
Our client, a leader in the Telco industry, has an opportunity for an experienced and assertive Project Coordinator to join their project team based in North Sydney.
The role will be supporting a Senior Manager that is overseeing a major preventative maintenance program of work. The position will be responsible for tracking project activities via Excel and running the change process mechanism. Additionally, the role will assist in the resource allocation, ticket tracking, work order forecasting and cost tracking as well as general project administrative support (organising meetings, taking minutes, reporting etc.).
This role will require the successful applicant to have a proactive, interactive and collaborative approach to supporting the team.
The role will be critical to the business and as such the following is a must:
- At least 3-5 years of Project Coordination experience.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced MSOffice Suite skills (Excel in particular).
- Experience and/or knowledge of formal project management methodologies and fundamentals would be highly advantageous
- Strong eye for detail with a proactive and collaborative nature.
- Strong communication skills with professional presentation.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 198570
Please click the apply button