Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking Project Coordinator for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting program/project manager in management of large projects
- Contributing in preparation of project budgets and financial management
- Ensuring project team consistently upskill them in particular with e-learning
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Project coordinator/Officer in an enterprise environment and handling concurrent projects
- Proven ability in assisting program/project managers in all aspects of program/project from initiation to completion of program/project
- Solid background in managing and stakeholder relationships
- In-depth experience in developing and implementing project structures, developing project/program plans, project expenditure forecast
- PRINCE2 practitioner certification
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198839.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.