Our client is a Federal Government Agency who is currently seeking an APS 6 level Project Coordinator to join their Finance and Corporate Services team.
In this role you would be in charge of providing service across multiple corporate programs and projects, whilst mainly being responsible for reporting and refining information for executives. You will need to have the ability to work under general direction and be able to operate handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Delivering initiatives within the branch, drafting and overseeing the implementation of project plans, coordinating resources and supporting budget management.
- Work independently to meet work area priorities, manage workflows, provide input to the development of strategies, evaluating business outcomes while keeping key stakeholders informed of issues affecting policy and processes.
- Liaise with, and provide expert advice and support to, stakeholders in relation to agency policies, procedures, systems and documentation to ensure requirements are met.
- Become accountable for accurate completion of work within tight timeframes and quality requirements.
- Arranging and drafting various project-related documents such as status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers.
What they're looking for:
- Have demonstrated project administration experience and the ability to deliver real outcomes.
- Understand project management methodologies, framework and principles.
- Strong written communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to identify project risk and be able to implement strategies in order to manage them.
- MS Office proficient (Microsoft Project preferable)
- Be adaptable, working in changing environments and working across teams.
If you are seeking your next step in your career, please apply now.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196510