Our South of the river client is looking to secure an experience Project Coordinator to commence a 6 month initial contract in Mid-July. This role is a complex mixture of project support-based activities and project change management.
You will be required to:
- Work with technical and operational team members and contribute to the impact assessments in regard to the ICT changes.
- Manage the end to end ICT change impact assessment process, including progress reporting and stakeholder management
- Facilitate CAB sessions, aimed at signing-on and signing-off impact assessments for customer submission
- Manage the end to end delivery of multiple small-scale, minor ICT projects as required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and MS Project
- Previous demonstrable experience working on ICT projects, having been responsible for the development of proposals and/or change impact assessments
- Demonstrable record of delivering small scale ICT projects on-time and on-budget within complex environments
- Be an extremely effective communicator, possessing advanced verbal, written and presentation skills
- Be able to effectively bridge the gap between the Business and Technical/Operational Teams
- Be proactive with an ability to work autonomously
- Be able to negotiate with (and influence) stakeholders, including customers
- Be skilled at managing expectations and driving outcomes
- Possess an eye for detail and a focus on quality
If you are available to commence work mid-July and have the experience mentioned above, please Apply Now.