We are seeking a mid-level Project Officer / Coordinator for a contract role with our Federal Government Client. This is an ASAP start, with long term extension options, working from our Client's South Canberra location.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will work in a complex environment, coordinating assigned projects and ensuring strict deadlines are met. You will provide advice and assist the project team in applications of project recording and reporting standards.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Coordinate on behalf of the Transition and Program Manager
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems
- Provide support to Project Groups in production of reports and meeting papers, minute taking and agenda distribution
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience of 2+ years in project support and project governance
- Proven multi-tasking skills
- Strong computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite
- PRINCE2 certification highly regarded
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194480
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.