Looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to work on a Program of work to successfully implement the program across all channels to create market differentiating differentiating Forward and Reverse fulfilment for my clients customers.
The successful candidate will have a telecommunications background and have previous channel experience.
- Supporting the Channel Engagement Principal in successful execution of Channel cutover schedules following and refining the detailed run sheets as necessary
- Coordinate resolution of issues arising in the planned cutover schedule, including any re-scheduling required with the relevant Project Manager
- Escalate issues and delays to the Channel engagement Principal in real time
- Daily reporting of progress and validation of any exceptions raised from the Cutover Management tool, including:
- Production of daily reporting
- Analysis of daily statistics
The following key skills MUST be clearly outlined in your CV to be considered.
- Stakeholder Management
- Resource Management
If you're seeking your next opportunity to work for an Iconic Company, please APPLY NOW