4 months contract with possible extensions
About the role
The Project Coordinator (EMOS) will be responsible for the review of the Emergency Management Operations System (EMOS).
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizens.
- Support and contribute to the planning and delivery of complex projects to deliver organisational priorities in emergency management
- Manage the project cycle, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, managing budget and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Maintain a business as usual operational function for the Emergency Management Operations System.
- Support the review of the System including developing options for future enhancement and sustainability of the system.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 192793.