We are seeking project coordinator to support and deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in supporting the concurrent delivery of multiple ICT infrastructure projects
- High level organisational skills, attention to detail and effective decision making
- Experience in contributing to project artefacts, including: Project Initiation documents, Project Plans, Schedules developed within Microsoft Project, Communication Plans, and Risk and Impact Assessments.
- Undertaking research and conducting options analyses in relation to business cases, decision briefs and project deliverables, to guide Senior Executive decision making.
- Ability to prioritise, monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are met
- Ability to follow project management methodology such as Prince2 and other relevant organisational processes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance NV 1 and above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.