We are looking to hire an experienced Project Coordinator for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to methodologies and processes, as set out under the IT Project Management Framework.
- Maintain all project registers and trackers and ensure team members' input is of sufficient quality and updated regularly
- Track the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives and perform QA activities
- Maintain a deliverables register listing the location and status of key project documentation.
- Maintain SharePoint sites, and (as required) other various document repositories
- Maintain Financial Trackers for reporting.
- Manage cost centres and project actuals and coordinate the reconciliation of transactions
- Coordinate full employee lifecycle for contractors and consultants
- Attend meetings with the Project Manager (Stand-ups, Working Groups, Steering Committees, etc) and document minutes for communication and register update.
- Minimum 3-years' experience working on or assisting projects (either from a PMO or project coordinator role).
- Experience with Financial Management - reporting, tracking and cost centre reconciliation.
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint.
- Experience with enforcing project governance practices.
- Experience using tools such as Microsoft Teams.
- Experience with SAP, Primavera, Jira, and HPRM (Trim).
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo quoting reference: 191578.