Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative ASX listed organization with international presence. They are seeking a passionate, highly driven Project Coordinator who will help drive Agile methodology across technical and non-technical teams to support delivery of their digital product portfolio.
This is a permanent role that can offer fantastic career growth opportunities for an individual with the right level of drive and attitude.
- Bridge the gap between technical, non-technical stakeholders and product owners;
- Assist to drive Agile principles across the development teams;
- Facilitate Agile meetings for the team (this included release planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement & conflict resolution);
- Daily collaboration with product owners, technical teams and stakeholders;
- Creating and maintaining a product backlog;
- Articulating solution design and document interfaces (API, services, UI)
- Contributing to the test strategy;
- Development of user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Providing timely and accurate reporting on sprint/ release and project governance activities;
- Be accountable for internal and external communications;
- Utilise specific tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent experience working in a technically focussed project coordination or similar role;
- Previous experience working within Agile methodology environments;
- Experience working within software / application development projects would be highly regarded;
- Team player with ability to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrate savviness and a passion for technology with the ability to pick up new technologies, with ease;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with ability to work across technical and non-technical teams.
- Agile/ Scrum certifications;
- Experience with Atlassian tools: Confluence and JIRA;
What is on offer:
- Work for a rapidly growing company and exciting industry sector;
- Excellent career growth opportunities with company that is fully invested in training & career development of employees
- Casual dress code and fantastic facilities onsite (including fully stocked kitchen);
- Friendly, collaborative & supportive team environment.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for this position, it is preferred that you apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: at this point we are only able to consider candidates with the right experience who are currently located in Perth, WA
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 204546)