Our client is a leader within the Superannuation industry. They currently have an opening for a Project Coordinator within one of their largest ICT transformation initiatives. This position that is available is permanent full time and is open to both Melbourne and Sydney Candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete required project planning including (but not limited to) scope, products, scheduling, budget and risks and governance
- Coordinating and scheduling and workshops
- Administering the project schedule with input from other team members
- Administering risk and issue registers
- Taking minutes at project and steering committee meeting
You will need:
- Extensive experience providing support to the PMO, Project Managers and overall project
- Strong experience scheduling and coordinating workshops
- Agile project working experience
- Good MS Office suite skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
If you feel like this role is right for you, please apply!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job number #241582