Our client is seeking to engage a Project Coordinator with good project administration skills to have the ability to effectively prioritize and operate across multiple streams of work.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Project management, business and financial acumen
- Project delivery methodologies experience (Waterfall, Agile etc)
- Displays initiative
- Take ownership
- Organised, able to prioritise, meets agreed deadlines
- Problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication with proven written and oral skills.
- Experience in project office support role.
- Experience in maintaining project documentation and records.
- Experience in team environment and strong relationship management skills.
- SAP - advanced
- Microsoft Project (Enterprise Project Management - EPM)
- Microsoft Suite - advanced
- Advanced email and schedule management skills
- Developed writing, presentation and document preparation skills
- Knowledge of Council processes and systems including Crystal Reports, HRIS and ITSM7 Remedy
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651