North Ryde location ( Flexible working)
Initial 6 Month contract + Extensions
Projects in Cyber Security and Infrastructure
Project Coordinator to administer and organize a number of projects across Cyber security and Infrastructure programs Coordinating the review and analysis of the organisation's cybersecurity strategy, solutions, services, processes and information protection needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
The key focus of the role will be Coordinating Projects within a security large scale uplift program as well as a broad range of infrastructure Projects cross the business units. The projects will be run out of the IT Project Delivery Team, steered by the Information Security Team and Architecture Services, and will work closely with system owners across Organisation.
- Coordinate project management activities, schedule, resources, equipment, information & change coordination.
- RAID administration - Analyze risks, opportunities & work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Maintain Daily log, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Draft and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Review BRS, RTM & test plans/cases & liaise with end user or perform UAT/EUT on their behalf.
- Create test scripts & perform various type of testing - Regression & functional acceptance & Document test results
- Track issues, report and support RCA/fixes and retesting
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or Service Now PPM.
- PMP / PRINCE2 /Agile certification is a plus
- Preferably experienced supporting information security initiatives, large-scale transformational projects, ideally in a University Environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to engage and facilitate effective conversations with system owners and application owners.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com quoting reference 236967