We are looking to hire an experienced Project Coordinator - Warehouse and Supply Chain for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- You will be responsible project financial management and asset tracking
- Experience coordinating deployment of new and updated IT infrastructure through all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Assist the project manager in asset purchase and approvals
- Assist with Project administration, support and coordination functions including but not limited to reporting, document management & meetings
- You will be responsible for all PMO engagements
- Will be responsible for technical change management
- Be involved in post asset installation activities like install survey and insights
- You will be responsible for quality checks coordination, asset disposal and other activities
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an SAP environemnt will be highly regarded
- Should have project budgeting, costing and scheduling experience