Our client is an iconic Australian brand working on a large project with over 5 streams of work. They require an experienced Project Coordinator to work in a true Agile environment. Working with several PM's and 5 Squad leaders you will help co-ordinate, provide reporting and financial assitance on one of the most highly visible projects that stretches across the entire business. If you are looking for an opportunit to start taking on Junior PM responsibilities then this is the role for you.
You will be required to conduct a number of key support activities across a new personalisation program and deliver deadlines.
- Onboarding and offboarding of program staff
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with resource plan management and monthly forecasts
- Manage a program team site using Sharepoint
- Manage program risks, assumption, issues and Dependencies register
Requirements for the role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience with Microsoft project
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as organisational skills
If you feel like you match the requirements please apply now.