The role will sit within Information Services branch and will be responsible for the project coordination activities of projects within a Portfolio. The Project Coordinator will report to the Portfolio Delivery Manager but will take day to day direction from Project Managers.
Tasks will include:
- Successful delivery of all aspects of project coordination, including:
- Assisting the Project Managers with keeping the Cost Plan, Schedule, Risks and Issues Register in Project Online up to date.
- Ensuring cost plans are accurate and regularly transpired to Project Online
- Meeting minute-taking
- Administration including setting up meetings etc
- Procurement activities via SAP
- Producing material to support Project Control Group meetings
- Assisting the PM to manage suppliers, and related contract delivery clauses
- Playing an active role to ensure the successful delivery of the specified delivery program of work.
- Co-ordination of induction activities for new project team members
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project skills
- EPM experience well regarded
- Advanced email and schedule management skills
- Minute taking
- Developed writing, presentation, and document preparation skills
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.