About the Company
Our client is the new APAC arm for an established startup in the integration space. As a single product company, they offer a specialist solution to allow data to flow between different applications either on prem, cloud or mobile. They have recently expanded into Australiasia and Europe from their US head office, and require a Project Co-ordinator to join their small team. They offer great opportunity for career growth in an environment of change.
About the role
Coordinating implementation projects across the APAC Profesional Services team. Keeping customers and internal stakeholders across project status and escalating risks and issues. Open to part time 4 days a week.
- Work alongside the Professional Services team on projects to flag delays, ensure risks/issues are escalated.
- Prepare project status reports for clients with input from Professional Services team
- Bring together the right people across the organisation to resolve support and/or product issues, take the actions and follow up to ensure these are done and keep key stakeholders such as Customer Success Managers, up to date at all times.
- Build solid relationships with clients, APAC team and into the relevant US based teams such as Support, Professional Services & Operations
Skills and experience
5+ years' experience as a project coordinator in a fast growing or start-up environment
Bachelor's degree with a propensity to understand basic technical concepts
- Team player who coordinates the right people across the business to achieve an outcome, keeps others informed and sets them up for success
- Self starter who likes to get things done
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a variety of people
- Knows how to set and manage expectations
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of pride in work deliverables
- Resilient, with positive "can do" attitude
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Sense of humour
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Perry on (03) 8080 7241
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.