Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Project Change Management Lead, on a contract until 30th June 2020.
Based in the Adelaide CBD, this role you will see you working on a really interesting project that will have a state-wide impact!
As the Project Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for managing and delivering change work program that achieves significant benefit to the State within a clearly defined time frame.
- Lead and manage designated change initiatives of critical importance to the project, including the monitoring and tracking of program execution, and ensuring synergies across the program initiatives.
- Understanding the effect of significant change and the impact it has on programs, teams and individuals and tailoring programs to meet those needs.
- Ensure program resources, both personnel and financial, are effectively managed to foster initiative, promote teamwork, and achieve change programs objectives within established timeframes and plans
- Manage and build relationships to facilitate high-level discussions with stakeholders associated with the project.
- Provide information, including sensitive information, and high-level advice to the Project Sponsor and Project Manage to enable fully informed and timely decision-making in relation to the Project and Change agenda.
- Contribute expertise to identify an escalate issues, formulate solutions and propose initiatives, which assist in effective program implementation including working with other Program Teams to develop meaningful and concise information to allow effective decision making across the Program.
- Prepare and maintain up to date and accurate change management documentation including change management plans, communication plans, review plans and issue logs.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for more details and a confidential chat!